Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:35:24 -0600
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   64-bit or 32-bit bind and DHCP

We are upgrading our FreeBSD servers to FreeBSD8.0 and most of
the servers are 64-bit platforms. At one time, there was an
issue in which either bind or dhcpd actually ran a bit slower in
the 64-bit version of FreeBSD. Are there any similar issues
these days or should I use 64-bit where possible?

	Many thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer