Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 02:30:52 +0300
From:      "ANdrei" <arusan@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   802.11 card D-Link DWL-G520+ or TrendNet TEW 423-PI support

I was browsing messages, but I hope there are some news on this topic:

can any of these cards be used on FreeBSD by any means? a minimal support is
okay for me, actually...
both are PCI, 802.11g, in case u wonder... the D-Link DWL-G520+ and TRENDnet
TEW 423-PI

I compiled my kernel on my 5.2.1 machine with devices ath, ath_hal, wlan and
wi but I don't seem to see any devices, all I get (and I'm not sure it's
related to my card) is this line:

pci0: <network> at device 19.0 (no driver attached)

might come from smtg else, too, but I think I only see it since I plugged my
D-Link card in the PCI slot...

tks,
ANdrei
---
The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
whether submarines can swim.      Edsgar W. Dijkstra (1930-2002)