Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:16:27 +0000
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb on vaio 505tx

First of all the generic case does not cover for that, no.
Second, it isn't possible to have more than one dhcpclient
running (try it! I've tried the kue interface on the laptop
with a ep0 card as well :-). The trouble is that you then
will have to figure out which interfaces need to be managed
by dhclient, so you are looking at more trouble than I was
willing to handle. In general killing the dhclient is The
Right Thing (tm).

Nick