Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:44:11 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Akinori MUSHA <knu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42820: [patch] graphics/gdchart doesn't compile

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 04:36:06PM +0900, Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> Synopsis: [patch] graphics/gdchart doesn't compile
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: knu
> State-Changed-When: Mon Sep 16 16:34:35 JST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Actually I forgot to update the gd dependency from gd to gd2,
> and that has been fixed.  If you have a problem with gdchart
> built with gd2, please let me know.  Thanks!

Well... You know how to it can work with graphics/gd and graphics/gd2,
why don't you make the port so that it works with both?

But then, the port of which gdchart was a prerequisit for me is
gone, so I don't mind too much about it.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin@mavetju.org    |    Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/weblog.php