Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:43:45 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        adrian kok <adriankok2000@yahoo.com.hk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports question

what you want is the program in /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade

install that thang, and then just:

# portupgrade apache\*

that will upgrade all versions of apache that have newer versions. you
WILL need to cvsup your ports tree first.

it's neat stuff ::)

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."