Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere-cc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   * Quota

Heya,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to change the global
over-soft-quota grace period time for my system. I've edquota -t and
although it saves the changes, it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've
also tried to change the time specified in /usr/include/ufs/ufs/quota.h,
but that didn't work even after recompiling the kernel and rebooting.

If anyone could be of assistance, I'd appreciate it. Please send copies of
the message directly to me. Thanks.

---
Jesse <j@lumiere-cc.com>
http://www.lumiere-cc.com/