Date:      Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:05:44 +0000
From:      "Dave B." <dbarn@ot.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org

   Sirs:
             I must have inadvertantlyjoined All of your mailing lists. I
   just cant handle 200 - 300 e-mails a day concerning All subjects. Is
   there a way to unsubscribe from All mailing lists @ one shot. I'v
   tried unsubscribing individually via the email address provided, and
   gotten requests for unsubscription confirmation, all to no avail. It's
   almost as tho everything is automatic, with no heman intervention. I'd
   just as soon not have to change my email address, but will if
   necessary. And unless it stops, I'll not experiment with the FreeBSD
   set I just ordered from the 'FreeBSDMall.' I hope you have a method
   whereby I can be removed from all with only one shot.
             Thanks.
                                                                Dave
   Barnett   [1]<dbarn@ot.com>