Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 01:50:08 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        smace@metal-mail.neosoft.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Japanese packages

 * From: Scott Mace <smace@metal-mail.neosoft.com>

 * > I think it might be easier for users to find them if I just put them
 * > all under a new directory under /usr/ports, say /usr/ports/japanese or
 *
 * I think this is the way to go... It would be much less confusing...

Ok, I've got two "yes" votes and no "no" votes so far...is it okay for
other people?

By the way, another question for the CVS folks...about the name of the
subdirectories.  Should I call them, say, /usr/ports/japanese/less or
/usr/ports/japanese/jless?  I don't think the former will cause any
real confusion, but will kinda violate the clean orthogonality in the
module names, as jless -> ports/japanese/less.  Is this acceptable?

Satoshi