Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:12:31 -0600
From:      Dave Glowacki <dglo@SSEC.WISC.EDU>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.1.0025 doesn't compile?

I don't usually rebuild after every CTM update, so I didn't catch this right
away, but a couple of updates appear to have semi-broken -stable.

One update deleted libexec/Makefile (I *think* it was libexec ... don't have
access to my system right now) but didn't replace it with anything and
another update deleted lkm/procfs but left a reference to it in lkm/Makefile

Copying libexec/Makefile from /usr/2.1.0-RELEASE/libexec and editing out
the "procfs" reference in lkm/Makefile got me through the build but it'd be
nice if this was fixed correctly...

[The 2.1.0026 ctm patch looks like it's just man page patches, and thus
offers no relief...]