Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:21:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linksys supports us?

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>Bill Paul probably provided them directly with the HTML to use, just
>judging by the content, but it's still most impressive to start seeing
>this kind of vendor buy-in.  Three cheers for Mr. Paul and his PNIC
>driver!

Was this driver coded by us or them? In any case...

I say let's "buy-in" right back. Can we fold their driver into our source
tree and make the relationship between them and us more solid?

I actually have an Ether16 that I could test the driver on. Though I
really don't know how to fully test something like this, I could try.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/