Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:38:29 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MAKEDEV warning

In message <19116.956097340@critter.freebsd.dk> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
: >Almost none.  I don't actually mount nfs partitions until I type mount
: >foo:/bar /bar.  There's no network card active at that time anyway...
:
: But does the nfs filesystems you mount have any bdevs on them ?

I've not mounted any filesystems when I get the message.  I get it
when nfsd starts up in the boot process.

Warner