Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK 1.5.0 patchset 7 "South China"

Just to add another piece to the puzzle here, I downloaded the Diablo JDK
and confirmed that it *does* read java.security, and the
-Djava.security.debug=properties option does produce debugging output.

Just for kicks I'm going to try rebuilding the jdk port, this time
bootstrapping it from Diablo to see if that makes a difference.

--
"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being
 afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."