Date:      Sun, 1 Feb 2004 08:37:03 -0800
From:      "Neil" <neilrocks@comcast.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   freebsd and r studio emergency

Hi.
I am trying to boot a new Dell server with R Studio's 'emergency agent'
which is based on FreeBsd.  The Agent does not have the drivers to activate
the gigabit intel NIC in the server.  Is there any way one can add new
drivers to the FreeBsd based startup disk?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve"

                             by Bilbo Baggins