Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 21:46:28 -0300
From:      Unknow User <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   user uses xv3.10a (PNG) to halt my system.

Dear gentleman,

probably, this is not the most suitable mailing list to post this mesg,
but it's not worth to subscribe fbsd-questions only to get a answer. (if
you hate me for that, ignore me)

a) My system is 2.2.8Stable, where can i get a updated list about patch
to this system?
b) I have installed xv 3.10a (PNG), but my system has got freezed by
running this software! So now, a user(i don't know which) have being
stopping my system.
c) is there possible to know which user is doing that?
d) How can an user application halt my system, isn't fbsd supposed to be
robust enough to handle this ?

Thank you for your time and cooperation!
best regards.

	Gustavo Rios