Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:49:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
Cc:        billf@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/11229: /usr/local/sbin/mtr does not work on  3.1-RELEASE

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Gianmarco Giovannelli wrote:

> I am in the lucky half, but if you have to dig into it, please find why it
> consider FreeBSD a broken system. :-) And eventually remove that silly
> print :-)

The code is wierd, and the logic is flawed. I'm working on trying to get
it to work, and I will patch that bogus statement out of the code whenever
I come up with the magic touch to make this work for me.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -