Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:01:44 -0500
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        Raymond Brown <rbrown@orthodoc.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: email server

Qmail would work for oyu.....much better then sendmail from what i have
heard and expeerienced so far.  Hard to get working but when you do it
will handle as much mail as you can feed it.

It has a nice manual too.

www.qmail.org
and the manual it called "Life with Qmail"

give it a try

G. Jason Middleton

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Raymond Brown wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My company is considering several options for an email server.  I have
> suggested a FreeBSD box but do not know of any email server applications
> that are applicable.  Any suggestions or resources?
>
> Raymond Brown
> Desktop Support
> OCW
> 206.264.8100x15