Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 00:37:36 +1000
From:      Wayne Heming <wheming@hemnet.com.au>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   Cd Format

Please help, I want to create a backup CD of FreeBSD 2.2.1 using the files
I downloaded from ftp.freebsd.org, (not the complete release about 200mb),
This will be mounted, sometimes on a Windows95 machine and sometimes on a
FreeBSD machine. I intend to create it as a root directory and one
subdirectory 2.2.1-release, as to make installation easier. (The disc will
have other files stored on it for other DOS applications)

I have a selection of 4 data types

1.	ISO 9660 level 1 complient DOS names (8+3 restricted character set), and
file version
2.	DOS file names (8+3)
3.	Joliet: DOS (8+3) and Windows 95 (up to 64 characters), Unicode
character set
4.	Romeo: Windows 95 long filenames only, up to 128 characters.

Can you help me with the best selection. (The default is number 3. I have
tried this and the FreeBSD machine only sees the truncated filenames.)

Thankyou in advance
      .
  ,-._|\ 	Wayne Heming
 /      \	wheming@hemnet.com.au