Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:00:52 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
Cc:        Sperber <sperber@w3.brgkepler.asn-graz.ac.at>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd 5...

Mike Meyer wrote:

> Sperber <sperber@w3.brgkepler.asn-graz.ac.at> types:
> > How stable is the 5. version?
>
> Since it hasn't been released yet, you can safely assume that it's not
> stable enough for release.

Actually ... it's less stable than that right now ;)
I've been trying to get it to compile on a test system for a week now -
with nightly cvs updates, it still bonks early in the "make world" process.
I'm probably going to joing the -current list soon and ask about it, as
time allows ...

-Bill

--
It may be that true happiness is nothing more than the ability to *always*
know the right thing to say at the right time,  whereas true misery is the