Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:47:15 +0200
From:      tuchalia <tuchalia@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port data compression services and video codecs to Capsicum, Weekly status

Hello there,

As of now, I managed to part the whole checksum and gzip part of the
library. The only remaining part is porting the whole deflate/inflate
 functions.

I've learned a lot, and doing the gzip part (which is easier to port than
the deflate one) has tought me how to think when porting libraries to
Capsicum. (It's very different than porting applications).

The advanced functions of the library seemed very hard. But after giving a
good tought about how to do everything, I see them as very easy to port.

At the beggining of porting the library everything was very hard, and you
have to think in a different way.

--
Daniel