Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 95 18:57:45 -0600
From:      justin.kuntz@ftscorp.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xwindows

  OK... I have installed FreeBSD v2.0 from Walnut Creek CD-ROM and I am trying
to get XWindows to work.  Really I would like to get anything to work...

  The basic problem I am having is, I can't run any programs.  I go to the bin
directories, see all these executables, and try typing their names (with exact
case), but nothing ever happens.

  I am logging in as ROOT, because I don't know what else to log in as.  The LS
command seems to say that we have Executable privileges... do you have any idea
what is going on?

  Maybe if you could recommend where I could learn more general stuff about how
to work FreeBSD.  I would very much appreciate it.

  Justin