Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:13:28 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Okano Mouse

On Monday 24 March 2003 17:55, someone, possibly Pierrick Brossin, typed:
> Hi!

Hey there,

> First of all, thanx for your answer!

No problem :)

> Should the mouse's wheel work on console ?
> Because I can move the cursor (as I could before) but the wheel is not
> working...

Nope, moused just doesn't know what to do with it, but you have to tell
moused about it with -z, otherwise it "forgets" to forward the wheel data
to X :)

> Wheel still not working under X.

Weird...

> I received no manual with it. It's real some kind of noname hardware!

Eek, you're on your own there I'm afraid :)

Does the output from dmesg mention the mouse at all? Maybe we can identify
it from there...

Will

--
Willie Viljoen