Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:31:18 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can not install JDK1.2.2 from ports

This is a new list for me, hopefully this question is on-topic.

I'm trying to install postgresql-jdbc from ports, and the dependency
that I'm failing on is the jdk 1.2.2.
I understand the message, that Sun want me to register and agree to
their license prior to downloading from them.  But I can't find the
required source file anywhere!  I registered.
Am I reading this wrong?: jdk1_2_2-src.tar.gz
I searched Sun's site and could find no reference to this particular
file.  The download section didn't list it anywhere.  Obviously, it's
not available from anyone but Sun, which I wouldn't mind except that
I can't figure out where to get it from Sun.
Any help on this is appreciated.  Am I missing something here that
should have been obvious?  Everything I'm reading tells me that I
should download this file from Sun to get things rolling, yet I can't
seem to find it on Sun's site.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies