Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:41:19 -0800
From:      Marc G Fournier <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSDStats: reporting bug fixed

Its not part of the =E2=80=98standard install=E2=80=99 like it is for =
TrueOS, so its only when ppl talk about it that others know of it =E2=80=A6=
 I used to post a =E2=80=98monthly report=E2=80=99 that I should dig =
back up and resume, to remind folks that its there =E2=80=A6

That said =E2=80=A6 most of the servers that are in the system report in =
once a month, on the 1st of the month =E2=80=A6 the bug that was =
recently fixed =E2=80=98straddled=E2=80=99 that period, so would have =
affected the numbers somewhat =E2=80=A6 not saying that the numbers =
would be *alot* bigger if the bug hadn=E2=80=99t been there, since it =
mostly affected new submitters, not those that have been doing so for =
years, but 1st of Feb *should* show a good boost over 1st of January =E2=80=
=A6=20