Date:      Sat, 04 Mar 2006 06:41:06 -0600
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        David LeCount <snailboy1@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with SCSI

On many newer motherboards you can enable or disable the SCSI in the
BIOS.  You should make sure the SCSI is enabled.  If the SCSI is enabled
you should get a message from the SCSI BIOS to hit some keys to enter the
SCSI configuration.  This is all using the Motherboards firmware and
independent of any Operating System.

You should be able to check your SCSI configuration and see what SCSI
devices the controller has found.  If your CD is not found, check the
settings, termination and cabling.

         -Derek