Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:59:30 -0500
From:      "Maildrop" <maildrop@qwest.net>
To:        "Dean Hollister" <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>, "FreeBSD Qestions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Kernel Panics in 4.7-STABLE

I just got a panic in 4.7 also (K6-2 300 MHZ, 256 RAM).  How did you grab
the "panic log" off the console?  I got a kernel.0 and a vmcore.0 in
/var/crash, but can't find the text message it printed to console (I seen
the message on the console, I just don't know where or how to save it after
the reboot ( and was't quick enough to write it all down ;) )

Regards,
Jack