Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:45:42 +0800
From:      "Balgansuren Batsukh" <balgaa@mongol.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GELI question

Hello,

1.I get to work vi and trying to make label on disk.

I did following using bsdlabel -e /dev/ad0.eli

# /dev/ad0.eli:

         8 partitions:
         #        size   offset    fstype   [fsize bsize bps/cpg]
           a:     1G        16    4.2BSD 2048 16384
           b:     384M   *      swap
           c:     156301487        0    unused  0  0
           d:     8G       *    4.2BSD
           e:     15G     *    4.2BSD
           f:       *        *    4.2BSD

My laptop with 80GB hard disk, but fdisk inform 76319MB. In above disklabel,
I try to use entire hard disk, but I get "partition f: partition extends
past end of unit" message when try to write it. How can I inform bsdlabel to
determine correct end of geometry?

2.If possible I would like to use first 4xGB for FreeBSD and second 3xGB for
Linux. In this case can I to install Linux on encrypted hard disk?

Balgaa