Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:35:22 -0700
From:      "Foster, Jim" <JFOSTER@CSKAUTO.COM>
To:        "'Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr'" <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Desperately trying to get X to work...

Hi,

Thanks, but my question to you is, _my_ RAMDAC *is* supported. What I can't
find under "chipset" is the S3 chip that I have (86C805).  What is under
chipset is s3_generic, mmio_928, and newmmio.  The RAMDAC is there.  Given
that, would your statement still apply?  Also, pardon my ignorance, but what
is Lo$e3.11? And where would I find it to try it?

Thanks
Jim