Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 99 09:25:19 -0500
From:      FreeBSD Questions <freebsd@netsys.hn>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SCO Unix vrs. FreeBSD

-- [ From: FreeBSD Questions * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hello, I want to know why a License for SCO Unix cost that much and FreeBSD
is FREE?
It is better? More things to do with?
We are a ISP that uses FreeBSD in our servers, but other ISP tell people
that we use free downloaded software form the Internet, and since that how
can we provide security or stability. I know FreeBSD is good, very good I
like it a lot. They also say 'why you don't buy a "real" Unix software, like
those you pay for?'.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pablo Quintana
--