Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:53:48 -0700
From:      Orion Hodson <orion@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Subject:   Intel D850EMV2L

Randy Bush and I are trying to understand a problem with his Intel D850EMV2L
motherboard.  Audio on the motherboard should be supported by the ich audio
driver (Intel 82801BA - ICH2), but does not work on Randy's box.  The problem
appears to lie with the mixer.

If anybody here owns an Intel D850EMV2L we'd be interested in knowing if sound
works for you running FreeBSD-4.4+ / current.

Thanks
- Orion