Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:47:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bad Bug update

Just an update...

] In any case, I'm leaving in the panic patch I sent earlier, and am
] now rebuilding with my ucred reference count moved past the area

Moving the reference count of of the range of the stop clears
up the invariant corruption complaint.

It is now abundantly clear that a credential is being freed while
there is still a reference to it.

So either somone is not doing a crhold(), or crfree() is being
called one too many times, when you have a boatload of fd's that
are sockets.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---