Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:21:14 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printing to a real postscript printer

> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:30:23 -0500
> From: outlawtx@bga.com
>
> I would be glad to RTFM if I could FTFM.  Where are the docs?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don

Did you install the Magicfilter port?  When I did, it created a
manpage. ("man magicfilter" works)

There is also an HTML file located in the magicfilter port directory
(/usr/ports/print/magicfilter here) and a directory called /usr/local
/share/examples/magicfilter also.  I find this stuff by typing
"locate magicfilter".

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium