Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Elliott Perrin <eperrin@beanfield.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Break in installworld, cvsup'ed today

Please cc me on any replies, I am not on freebsd-stable list

I just cvsup'ed my home machine from 4.3-STABLE to 4.5-STABLE today, and
the installworld is failing at

install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 rmdir.1.gz /usr/share/man/man1
===> bin/sh
install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555 sh /bin
Could not execute shell
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error

Anyone have a quick workaround / fix for this? Anyone else seen this.

cvsup was done this morning at around 10:30AM EDT from cvsup3.freebsd.org

Cheers,
Elliott Perrin
eperrin@beanfield.com