Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:47:30 -0800
From:      spe <bsd@internewscorp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   patching openssh

Hello,

   re:  4.3-RELEASE

   When I follow the instructions in the 'FreeBSD-SA-02_13.openssh'
   doc under "[For OpenSSH included in the base system]" I get an
   error after this command,

   /usr/src/secure/usr.sbin/sshd# make depend && make all install

   error:

   make: don't know how to make sshd.1. Stop

   Since I had using this machine to buildworld for other slower
   machines I thought that I would have everything that I needed. Can
   anyone provide a suggestion as where to start looking,

--
thanks,
                           mailto:bsd@internewscorp.com