Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:08:12 +0200
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        re@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.3-RELEASE TODO

Hi,

Scott Long wrote:

>  | Fine-grained network stack locking without Giant network

>  | poll()/select() application wedge reports with debug.mpsafenet=1

I don't know where it belongs to, but is there some work on the de driver
to get it to work with mpsafenet=1?I reported a problem with my 4xde Card
on current and CCed re@ 3 or 4 days ago. I think it will break some
systems using de Cards after their admins installed/updated to 5.3 by
mpsafenet enabled. The system won't respond any longer, and that sounds
like a nightmare for remote updates imho.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/