Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:25:34 -0500
From:      Steve Lake <steve.lake@raiden.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Failure in build of sdl12

	When I'm trying to upgrade KDE to the latest build one of the things it
asks me to install is SDL12.  During the build it gives the error
"dl_yuv_mmx.c:236: Syntax Error before '['"  I also get one of these with
417 as well and a bunch of failures after it.  The path this file is in is
/usr/ports/devel/sdl12/work/video.

	Anyone got any ideas on how I might fix this?  I'm stuck and can't go any
further till it's fixed.  PS.  Please reply directly to me as I don't
subscribe to this list.  Thanks.