Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:24:29 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        mwlucas@gltg.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stupid Newbie questions (was re: developer assessment)

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> mwlucas@gltg.com writes:
> > http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~dispatch/stupid-bsd-questions.txt
>
> Looks great!
>
> BTW, do the hot twins down the hall have a phone number? 8)

I think it was more on the lines of "Suppose a FreeBSD developer had
a date with a couple of hot twins..." :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"