Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:18:14 -0400
From:      Damian Gerow <dgerow@afflictions.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   emulators/kqemu-kmod-devel: Exec format error

kqemu-kmod-devel is failing to load for me:

-----
# kldload kqemu
kldload: can't load kqemu: Exec format error
#
-----

It's been about a month since I last used qemu, and my kernel is -CURRENT from 2009/05/19.  Because I'd upgraded my kernel since last using qemu, I re-compiled kqemu-kmod-devel, which upgraded me from 1.4.0.p1_2 to 1.4.0.p1_3, and now I can't load kqemu.

I don't see anything in UPDATING, nor have I changed anything that might affect the build (make.conf is still the same).  I've since completely removed my kqemu install, and re-installed it, but that hasn't helped.

Something else I've missed?