Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:46:04 -0800
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: This here DVD-RAM thing

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004, Tim Bunce wrote:
>Can someone recommend a good quality DVD-RAM that'll work well with FreeBSD?
>Or point me to some where I can read some comparative reviews.

It's been about three years since we've used any DVD-RAM drives,
having switched primarily to external FireWire disks for most
things.  I've had good luck with Panasonic LF-D291N SCSI drives
which we got from AVLogic in Freemont California.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don't
they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning
anything?  If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five
years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
		-- The Best of Will Rogers