Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:10:16 +0000
From:      Sallie Morris <sallie.morris@b2bmicrodata.com>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AWS, Azure, VMware, Citrix, OpensTack, HP Cloud, Rackspace, softlayer users

Good Day,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of Companies or Clients using A=
WS, Azure, VMware, Citrix, OpensTack, HP Cloud, Rackspace, soft layer and m=
any more?

North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM. We also provide all type of Jo=
b Titles: C-Level, VP-Level, Director, Managers from any department Sales, =
Marketing, Legal, IT, Technical and more.

Please review and let me know which industry you would need the contact lis=
t and I will get back to you with counts, pricing and more information in m=
y next email.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Sallie Morris