Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:43:58 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Pegasus McCleaft <ken@hercules.mthelicon.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   atacontrol broken in 7.1-PR

Hello everyone.

 	I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I
have recently reloaded my machine (due to a meltdown of my primary boot
drive) and noticed that under 7.0-rel the atacontrol command seems to work
great, however, under 7.1 I get and error

atacontrol: ioctl(IOCATADEVICES): Device not configured

 	Has anyone else seen this error. I wouldent be conserned if it
wasent for the fact that it worked under 7.0-rel but now dosent. The
machine is using both the:

atapci0: <SiI SiI 3132 SATA300 controller>
atapci1: <JMicron JMB363 SATA300 controller>

Thanks in advance,
Peg