Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:01:19 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        "Weston M. Price" <wmprice@direcway.com>
Subject:   Re: NEdit dead outta nowhere

On Sunday 29 September 2002 07:46 pm, Weston M. Price wrote:
> YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......finally someone else with the same problem I
> have been having. Though I have not been having the problem with NEdit, I
> have this problem with all Java related IDE's (JEdit, Eclipse, Forte etc).
>
> Solidarity you know.....

This is starting to sound open-motif related.  For what it's worth, I'm also
seeing the exact same thing in JEdit.  The primary difference being, JEdit is
still functioning after all those errors.  NEdit is dead in the water.

So, when did you build world last??

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."