Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:08:24 -0400
From:      Rob Clark <vx2@tds.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard lock light issues - xorg-7.3_1 or fluxbox

Running:
6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Thu Sep 20 12:21:22 EDT
2007, xorg-7.3_1, fluxbox-1.0rc3_3 (window manager)

Keyboard:
IBM KB-8923

Following both the xorg 7.3 update, and new install of the
most recent fluxbox, I've lost the lock lights on the
keyboard (i.e., Num Lock and Caps Lock) while running X and
fluxbox.

Also had another issue with the f key not working.
With mplayer full screened, the f key would not allow me to
reduce the full screen back to original size -- had to
ctrl-alt-backspace and exit X.

Keyboard appears and works fine in console mode, lights work
without issue.

Not sure if this is attributed to the xorg 7.3 update or my
late migration over to fluxbox-1.0rc3_3 from fluxbox-0.1.14.

I update ports daily, and honestly do not know exactly when
this started.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob