Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 02:07:08 PDT
From:      "Min Huang" <huang_min@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to setup Apache Web Server to use PERL cgi

Hello, sir,

    I'm running a FreeBSD 2.2.5 box, I installed Apache and PERL 5.004
came with the FreeBSD 2.2.5 CDROM and set the cgi-bin as the
executable directory. I put some perl program in that directory, but
every time I run them, just got a internal error. Why? Can anyone
direct me how to set Apache Web Server to use PERL cgi? Thanks.
    By the way, I'm not in this list, please reply to
huang_min@hotmail.com.

Huang Min