Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:33:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Ken Marx <kmarx@bigshed.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: groff & truetype fonts

On 31-Jul-99 Nik Clayton wrote:

<snip>

> The best bet is probably to merge in Ken's text without making any
> formatting changes to the file, or introducing new entity references and
> so on.  This at least gets the text in to the tree.  We can then sort out
> the stylistic and structure issues later.

Ok, the patch with just the new text (and removal of a now obsolete section) is
at http://www.cslab.vt.edu/~jobaldwi/groff_ttf.patch.  Once that patch (or
something vaguely resembling it) is in, I'll start work on cleaning it up.

> Thanks for volunteering to do this -- as ever, if you've got questions
> about markup choices as you're doing the conversion, don't hesitate to get
> in touch.
>
> Cheers,

---

John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/