Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An idea for promoting FreeBSD

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Don Wilde wrote:

> I guess one thing you have to understand is that FreeBSD is the ultimate
> 'all options unlocked', programmer-beware software system. Efforts to
> restrict its development to any particular path are fought _hard_. In
> other words, we all like having a keg of dynamite in our hands, even if
> it means that we have to walk very gingerly when setting it up.

I agree. I like having power and choice. (Even if I do lack the full
knowledge to wield the same.) That is why I like FreeBSD. I am
personally restricting power and choice.

I like UNIX not eunichs, if you get my drift!

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html