Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:54:37 GMT
From:      rwatson@FreeBSD.org
To:        kirma@cs.hut.fi, rwatson@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, rwatson@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/122082: [in_pcb] NULL pointer dereference in in_pcbdrop

Synopsis: [in_pcb] NULL pointer dereference in in_pcbdrop

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: rwatson
State-Changed-When: Fri Oct 31 12:52:03 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Could I ask you to confirm whether this still occurs with the most recent
7-STABLE?  If so, could I then ask you to print *tw and *inp in the
tcp_twclose frame, which might shed a bit more light on things.

Thanks!

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-net->rwatson
Responsible-Changed-By: rwatson
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Oct 31 12:52:03 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why: