Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:58:39 -0400
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <cpeters2@home.com>
To:        "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>, "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Relaying Denied (reject=550)

Actually, I don't want to relay any mail, I want domains to accept
mail from my domain.

I am on a cable modem and mail from tecpro.com looks like mail from
mycomputername.sptnbrg1.sc.home.com, and it's being rejected because
the receiving server thinks that I am a spammer.

How do I make mycomputername.sptnbrg1.sc.home.com say tecpro.com (the
domain that I'm hosting).

Thanks,

Charles

cpeters2@home.com