Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:57:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Nmap compile issue

	HI all.  I'm getting this error when compiling Nmap.

"nmapfe.c:59: #error "Your system does not appear to have GTK (www.gtk.org)
installed.  Thus the Nmap X Front End will not compile.  You should still
be able to use Nmap the normal way (via text console).  GUIs are for wimps
anyway :)"
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/nmap/work/nmap-2.54BETA34/nmapfe.
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
END OF SECTION WHERE FAILURES ARE OK"

	I'm kinda assuming this is because of me having an Xwindows
enabled version and not the console only version.  IF this is true, where
is the console only version?