Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:23:14 +0900
From:      Doug Lerner <doug@inJapan.net>
To:        grog@lemis.com (grog@lemis.com), yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: boot.flp too large (revisited)

On 99.2.1 9:27 AM, grog@lemis.com wrote:
>People, web browsers and mailers aren't designed for copying binary
>images.  ftp is.  Why don't you use it?

I was behind a firewall without a separate FTP proxy server running. The
FTP links from browsers had been working (as I mentioned, I just downloaded
QuickTime from an ftp:// link and it worked fine) so I was trying to do the
same thing with boot.flp

I have the proper boot.flp now though.

Thanks,

doug