Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2016 10:10:35 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>,  freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Upgrading 10.3 -> 11

Hi, as 11 is getting closeish to release is there anything special we need
to do in order to upgrade from 10 -> 11. I usually use the makeworld
method, but I heard that in 11 the base os would be packaged in a different
way using pkgng. I cant find any hard  information on this though, so
currently is just looks like a normal makeworld type upgrade will work with
all the normal caveats. Am I correct in my thinking?